GENERAL GUIDELINES TO PARENTS
HOW TO USE THIS DIARY:
The Diary is an important means of communication between the parent and the school. Parents are requested to check the diary every day for information and remarks. Reading through all the sections of the diary may clarify many a doubt. If you still have a question, use the diary for communication. Teachers have been requested to respond to the queries of parents through the diary.
GENERAL RULES/ INSTRUCTIONS:
Parents and guardians are expected to be familiar with the rules and regulations of the school. These include the rules contained in this diary and rules (Written or otherwise) framed from time to time which shall be communicated as and when done so.
- Parents are requested not to call their children and teachers by phone during school hours unless permission is obtained from the principal.
- Parents should ensure that their child is well-groomed and neatly dressed.
- See that your ward carries textbooks/exercise books according to the timetable for the day.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases like Conjunctivitis, Dermatitis, Scabies, Chicken-Pox, Measles, etc. Should not be sent to school.
- Parents / Guardians are advised to save the circulars (communication).
- Check your ward’s diary daily. Do sign the remarks if any & take the necessary action.
- Parents / Guardians are expected to sign messages, test papers, or any similar document when so requested. This is just an acknowledgment of the message reaching the parent.
- Parents should ensure that children neither wear any jewelry or accessories nor bring any valuable things to school. However, girls are allowed to wear only ear studs. The school will not accept any responsibility for the loss of any jewelry or items of value.
- Parents should respect the rules of attendance and ensure that students should be regular and punctual.
- Early pick up from school is not allowed in any specific reason.
- Snack and lunch boxes have to be sent along with the child at 8:30 A.M. only, after that school will not accept any boxes.
- Kindly intimate the school immediately, of any change of address or contact number. This is necessary to update our records for better communication and to ensure that messages reach you, especially in case of any emergency.
- Request for change in pick-up and drop points (to school buses) can be made 15 days prior to the date of the expected change. Please be sure to furnish the new address and the probable pick-up point in the new route. Only after confirmation of the pick-up point, instructions will be given to the route supervisors for final change.
- In the event of loss or mutilation of the report card, a new one would be re-issued on payment of Rs. 300.
- Parents should not call up the staff on personal numbers or call on teachers during class hours at bus points or bus parking areas.
- Paying tips to drivers or other employees of the school shall constitute a violation of school ethos.